*Note that Dr. Santacruz's last name changed from Summerson in 2016.
- Santacruz, S.R., Wallis, J.D. and Carmena, J.M. Closed-loop microstimulation of prefrontal cortical targets induces neural and mood-state changes (in preparation).
- Neely, R.M., Santacruz, S.R., and Carmena J.M. Representation of task-relevant parameters by population activity in the dorsomedial striatum (in preparation).
- Massey, T.L., Santacruz, S.R., Hou, J.F., Pister, K.S.J., Carmena, J.M., and Maharbiz, M.M. (2018) A high-density carbon fiber neural recording array technology. J. Neural Eng., in press.
- Zhou, A.J.†, Santacruz, S.R.†, Johnson, B.C.†, Alexandrov, G., Moin, A., Burghardt, F.L., Rabaey, J.‡, Carmena, J.M‡, and Muller, R. ‡ (2018) WAND: A 128-channel, closed-loop, wireless artifact-free neuromodulation device. (accepted to Nature Biomedical Engineering)
- Neely, R.M., Piech, D., Santacruz, S.R., Maharbiz, M.M.† and Carmena, J.M.† (2018) Recent advances in Neural Dust: towards a neural interface platform. Current Opinion in Neurobiology 50, 64 – 71.
- https://aaan.org/indications/viagra-ci-vuole-prescrizione-medica/27/ ban on junk food essay accutane hormonal cystic acne blog buy levitra trackback url https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=barber-essay-no-2-score-and-5 the house plant expert by dr dg hessayon innehller sildenafil click here statistics for homework admission writers website usa writing research paper https://equalitymi.org/citrate/order-advairhfa-without-prescription/29/ best argumentative essay writing website gb business essay ownership type thesis statement persuasive can mixing cyclobenzaprine buspirone get you high https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/elie-wiesel-essay-contest-2012/22/ bioessay inc lewisville tx annabel lee essay viagra how old when take how to get your insurance company to pay for cialis https://vabf.org/reading/christmas-day-essay-in-english/250/ resume for tutoring jobs dosis minum viagra parody essay writing and elements see url dissertation kurzfassung college essay for admission samples essay my favorite season winter persuasive essay on political correctness source url migliore viagra generico Santacruz, S.R., Rich, E., Wallis, J.D., and Carmena, J.M. (2017) Caudate microstimulation increases value of specific choices. Current Biology 27(21), 3375 – 3383.
- Santacruz S.R., Athalye V.R., Neely R.M. and Carmena J.M. (2017) Brain-machine interface paradigms for neuroscience and clinical translation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Engineering, Frontiers of Engineering Symposium, East Hartford, CT, Sept. 25 – 27, 2017.
- Johnson, B.C., Gambini, S., Izyumin, I., Moin, A., Zhou, A., Alexandrov, G., Santacruz, S.R., Rabaey, J.M., Carmena, J.M., Muller, R., “An implantable 700 uW 64-channel neuromodulation IC for simultaneous recording and stimulation with rapid artifact recovery,” 2017 Symposia on VLSI Technology and Circuits, Kyoto, Japan, June 5 – 8, 2017.
- Summerson, S.R., Aazhang, B., and Kemere C. (2015) Reducing Parkinsonian Entropic Noise and Activity with Irregular Deep Brain Stimulation Patterns. Frontiers of Computational Neuroscience 9(78), 1 – 10.
- Vitale, F., Summerson, S.R., Aazhang, B., Kemere, C. and Pasquali, M. (2015) Neural Stimulation and Recording with Bidirectional, Soft Carbon Nanotube Fiber Microelectrodes. ACS Nano 9(4), 4465 – 4474.
- Summerson, S.R. and Kemere, C., “Multi-electrode Recording of Neural Activity in Awake Behaving Animals,” in Basic Electrophysiological Methods, Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press, 2015, Ch.4, pp. 76 - 107. (invited)
- Summerson, S.R., Aazhang, B. and Kemere, C.T. (2014) Characterizing Motor and Cognitive Effects Associated with Deep Brain Stimulation in the GPi of Hemi-Parkinsonian Rats. IEEE Trans. Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering 22, 1218 - 1227. (cover)
- Summerson, S.R., Grealish, C., Aazhang, B. and Kemere, C.T., “Randomized Stimulation Signal Design to Create Partial Informational Lesions in Parkinsonian Neuronal Networks,” 2014 IEEE Int’l Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Florence, Italy, May 4 - 9, 2014, pp 3626-3630.